1. One of our newest releases, the Retinol Youth Renewal Serum from skincare experts Murad is suitable for people of all ages and all skin types. The super-luxurious product contains a combination of 3 Retinol technologies, which together help to prevent or combat the signs of ageing. This means that whether you’re already experiencing fine lines and wrinkles, or just want to prevent them, your skin will be left looking plumper, firmer and more radiant. The added ingredients of Swertia Flower Extract and Hyaluronic Acid also help to increase the skin’s resilience and attract moisture. But what about results? Well, they sound pretty good too: in a Murad sponsored survey, 93% saw a reduction in lines and wrinkles and 98% noticed smoother skin in just 2 weeks. To get the best benefits from the serum, apply a thin layer each night after cleansing and then follow up with your usual moisturiser.
Get Better Skin Overnight: Bedside Table Must-Haves
From drinking your recommended intake of water to wearing SPF, we know there are plenty of things we can do to improve our skin during the day. But what about at night? Products that work hard while we’re asleep sound almost too good to be true, but as our collagen levels replenish and skin cells regenerate overnight, it’s actually the perfect time to give your skin a helping hand.
We’ve picked out some of the best overnight skincare products that you need to keep in easy reach. Treat your skin to these masks and creams and reap the rewards of great skin with minimal effort.
2. Do you ever wake up with your skin looking dull and dehydrated? Then the Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream is for you. Designed to work in cohesion with the natural process of regeneration that our skin goes through each night, it helps skin to absorb more oxygen. As well as keeping us looking brighter and more hydrated, the cream also helps to stimulate the production of collagen.
3. Nothing adds on the years like tired, sagging skin, which is why we love the Crystal Clear Intense Anti-Age Serum. Packed full of active ingredients, think of this as your non-surgical facelift in a bottle. The serum helps to soften fine lines, improve firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles – leaving you with noticably younger-looking skin. While it can be used in the morning as well as the evening, we love to use this overnight for fabulously firmer skin when we wake up.
4. If you suffer from blemished skin, this little tube is set to be your new best friend. The Herbal Lavender Repair Mask from Elemis has been designed to combat inflammation overnight, helping to cleanse, calm and heal acne- or blemish-prone skin. Thanks to the non-drying formula, your skin will be left refreshed and refined. The lavender and thyme essential oil will help to sooth inflamed skin, reducing the redness while also helping to regulate excess oil production.
5. Our final overnight wonder is the ultra-rich Murad Resurgence Age Balancing Night Cream. Super hydrating without feeling greasy, the indulgent cream helps to leave skin feeling smoother and with visibly less wrinkles. The wild yam extract, soybean and sterols in the product accelerates your cell turnover, meaning that when you wake up your skin looks refreshed and retexturised. On top of this, it also contains clover flower extract, essential fatty acids and shea butter – all of which help to breakdown collagen and restore hydration to your skin.
For more hair and beauty tips, don’t forget to sign up to our Newsletter.