Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Awards 2014
We’re excited to announce that Regis is the official hair sponsor of this year’s Cosmopolitan Ultimate Woman of the Year Awards!
We’re honoured and privileged to be a part of this amazing event, celebrating the achievements of incredible women and our favourite celebrities. Some of our top stylists will be at Cosmo HQ to style the team’s hair for the event so make sure you check out their glamorous ‘dos in the event photos! Last year’s awards saw stars including Ellie Goulding, Gary Barlow and Nicole Sherzinger in attendance so it looks set to be a memorable and star-studded occasion.
To celebrate our involvement, we’ve got our hands on one of the A List goody bags to give away to one lucky winner! Packed full of hair and beauty goodies, you’ll have everything you need to create head-turning A List style this Christmas.
To be in with a chance of winning, just head over to our Instagram, Twitter or Facebook pages and upload a pic of your party hairstyle and include #RegisPartyHair in your post. For Twitter and Instagram make sure you include @regisuk too so we don’t miss your entry!
And if that wasn’t enough, we’re also offering Cosmo readers 20% off salon services (excl. retail and electrical items) with a spend of £35 or more until 30th November. To get your discount, pick up a copy of Cosmo’s December issue – on sale now!
Competition Terms & Conditions
– The prize is one A List goody bag from the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards 2014. No exchange or cash alternative available.
– Entrants must upload a picture of their own party hairstyle with the #RegisPartyHair to the Regis UK Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts and must include @regisuk in Twitter and Instagram entries.
– Deadline for entries is 11.59pm on Friday 12th December.
– The winner will be selected by a member of the Regis UK head office team and will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
– Any person who is an employee of any company involved in the competition or a family member of a company employee is not eligible to enter.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
(Image: REX/Can Nguyen)