As world leaders in the salon and beauty industry Regis UK Ltd are looking for highly motivated and creative hairdressers to work part time with our education team to design and deliver exciting and innovative training programmes for our salon team. You will also join your local Regis or Supercuts salon team in delivering the highest level of hairdressing in our vibrant and respected salons.
We will develop your skills to enable you to deliver high quality training sessions designed to keep Regis UK Ltd and our salon brands at the cutting edge of hair and colour innovation.
So if you are a successful and talented hairdresser with great people skills, looking for the opportunity to improve your expertise, work with an exciting and enthusiastic team and to help shape the future we want to hear from you.
- A motivated and successful hairdresser?
- Consistently achieving or exceeding targets?
- Passionate about sharing your knowledge with others?
- Wanting a new challenge and the chance to improve your skills?
- Able to build great relationships with all types of people?
If you answered “YES” to all of the above – You’d be a fantastic candidate for one of our Technical Educator roles
- Work with your allocated Regional Business Managers to ensure salons are provided with the latest trend driven technical skills
- Work closely with your Head of Education and our Creative Director to design and deliver training programmes
- Be trained to deliver high quality training sessions for the salons in your regions
- Build excellent relationships with the salon coaches to ensure they are equipped to carry out the Stage 1 training programme and maintain their salon standards
- Complete the Wella Master Colour Programme to become a Master Colour Expert – the highest accolade for colour in the world of hairdressing
- Deliver the highest quality styling, cutting and colouring techniques to our guests alongside our talented salonteams